identify that person.
• We do not consider anonymised information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect
personal information from you when you use Medal Consulting’s website or any other means used by medal consulting (including, without
limitation, when you telephone or email our customer support team). By providing us with your personal information you expressly consent
we post it and, following such posting, your continued use of the Website will constitute your express consent to us continuing to process
Collecting your personal information
1. As part of your registration on the Website and/ or for any events not limited to courses and workshops, you will be asked to provide us with
certain personal information, such as your name, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some
additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity,
we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID
card and/or driver’s license).
2. We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
3. You will need to input this financial information while going through the purchase process of any goods/ services via our payment gateway.
We use this financial information for billing purposes. Following your registration on the Website, you should not post any personal
information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Website. Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account
section of the Website protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on
the Website other than on the My Account section of the Website may lead to the suspension of your use of the Website.
4. Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet
service provider (or ISP)) to analyses user trends and improve the administration of the Website.
5. We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you
visit on the Website) along with the times that you access the Website.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect
information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings
and other comments relating to your use of the Website. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal
information shall be anonymized.
Your personal information
1. when you provide your Personal information to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal information for
o Provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities;
troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with our news, updates and promotional emails and verify information you
give us with third parties.
o Verifying your identity, verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Website, processing your registration as a user,
providing you with a log-in ID for the Website and maintaining and managing your registration; performing research or
statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Website, to improve our product offerings and services and
for marketing and promotional purposes.
2. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies,
government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to
disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we
have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report
suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our Terms.
You agree that we may disclose and transfer, for the purposes specified above, your personal data to other affiliated companies.
Any personal data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees. All voluntary information may be made
publicly available on the Website and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any voluntary information that you disclose to us becomes
public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such
information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that you
submit to us.
3. Additionally, information includes details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Website.
Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
4. We do not share or disclose any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and will only share or
5. By registering on the Website, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing
changes to, and new features on, the Website. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of
receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Website.
6. Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Website for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly
consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information
1. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other website members.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
1. You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the website. If your personal information changes in any
way or is incorrectly presented on the Website you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by
accessing the My Account section on the Website or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team. The “Contact” link at the top of
each Website webpage contains our customer support email and phone details, or at the footer of the website.
2. Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Website as required to comply with
law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise
permitted by law.
Third party website links
other parties may differ from ours, and we have no control over the information that you submit to those third parties. You should read the relevant
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you when you leave the Website to read the
privacy statements of each and every website you visit if you intend to provide personal information to that website.
1. Like many websites, the Website uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to
particular website pages on the Website, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
P.O. Box 541925 Amman 11937 Jordan
2. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Website and also help
us understand which parts of the Website are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although
doing so may interfere with your use of the Website.
Spam or spoof emails
We do not send out spam and/ or spoof emails. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to email@example.com .
You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our Terms. We automatically scan and may
manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
We do not share your personal information with any entity
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team